White letters in or out on tires? Question about looks

My white lettering is out but not by choice. I just never stated a preference when they were installed. My "Bruh" or "Bro" status is growing.

This reminds me of bug deflectors. On vehicles I bought that already had one; I left it on, it looked right. Yet, I've never added one to any other vehicle that didn't have one.

My wheels look like this I can't imagine what my white letters would look like. White in

wheels.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Black side out 100%... unless you have an all black rig, then white side out.
So any tire fitters on this forum? Because my tires say on the white lettering side "This side out only" Do you just ignore this and then go ahead and put 20w50 oil in on the next change even though the cap and book says 10w30? lol

Reactions: Johnfromphilly
So any tire fitters on this forum? Because my tires say on the white lettering side "This side out only" Do you just ignore this and then go ahead and put 20w50 oil in on the next change even though the cap and book says 10w30? lol
Haha, absolutely not a tire fitter. I just wouldn't buy white "outside only" tires. Ultimately, do what you like to your Jeep and if you really don't like it wait until the tires are worn to swap it.

The majority of tires aren’t assymetrical like that so it sounds like you have no choice. What ones are they?