Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Who else makes a 1.25 aluminum puck body lift other than Savvy?

Rick2004LJ

TJ Enthusiast
Sorry for another BL thread but my search skills suck and I am in a bind - feel free to direct me to existing threads.

Savvy Customer Service is an oxymoron - need a body lift ASAP and Savvy has left me hung out to dry. Does anyone else carry Savvy stuff that might have stock? What is the next best alternative? Who else uses solid aluminum pucks? And BTW actually has stock and will ship as promised?

Thanks
28C45E70-5F64-42B7-8A0B-004DB1E69D6F.jpeg
8EB1B96C-25B6-4783-902C-F1863DA1127A.jpeg

LittleTankTJ

TJ Euthanist
Lifetime Supporting Member
You can probably find a local machine shop or students getting their machining certificate at a CC to make them if you really need 1.5 inches.

Dr. Internet

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Not sure where in Texas you are located, but all larger cities have a metal supplier. They can cut round stock for you to any size. You can then drill the holes yourself or go to a local machine shop.

Reactions: astjp2