Who has the best TJ?

This is amazing, I have had more than a few negative comments about a simple decorative item on my vehicle. I think it takes a lot of b*lls to tell someone to take something off of their hobby vehicle because they, and their buds, don't like it. I thought I left all of that cr*p back in grade school!

This stuff seems to exist in every hobby/sport/extracurricular activity out there. When we had a boat, there were the boat snobs, someone always didn't like something or thought theirs was better than yours. When I fly model planes, someone is always criticizing something about someone's toy that they don't like. Even though the owner of the plane takes a lot of pride and joy in their version of the hobby. And now.... I get into something that I have wanted to do for decades, and the same picky complainers are here too! I never in my life thought a bunch of mud slinging/rock crawling/trail riding/fun loving off road enthusiasts would act like a bunch of children.

I really feel sorry for people that cant just let people do their own thing and be proud of their version of this sport/hobby/fun-with-family adventure!

BTW, I don't like your winch, would you mind taking that off? I doubt it and you shouldn't! because you created your jeep the way you want it.

Boom! {mic drop}
You forgot Mall Crawling . LOL.

Not the worst but a blank canvas! my new to me stock 06 65th

1602288762961.png

Man that question is so subjective...what one person would call the best another might call the worst.

I like the looks of @Plumber1 ’s a lot...@Hog ‘s black Sahara is really sharp too.

My black bedlined Rubi that I’m about to part ways with will probably be the best one for the money that I’ll ever own....That isn’t to say it’s the best it’s just the best of the four that I have dealt with....Probably as far as overall condition and value and capability and ride, it is a champ in my stable.

We have sooo many awesome ones on here.

Reactions: Plumber1