Who has the best TJ?

TJ.jpg

I always wanted one of the Inca Silver American Standard Telecasters from the late '90s / early '00s. I never did get one. I have a Lake Placid Blue American Original '60s Tele Custom instead. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 439048

Oh, and my Hamer is Aztec Gold, which sounds but doesn't look similar.

View attachment 439050

... And some nice NHTs I must say

I don't know that it is the best by any stretch, but it makes me giggle like a little girl when I drive it.
IMG_6592.jpg

My 4th Jeep but first TJ. First Jeep in many years. Just bought her a few days ago on 7/3/23.

2003 Sport 4.0 Auto

View attachment 438937

Just curious what made you decide on a TJ? You said this is your 4th jeep just curious why a TJ and not some other variant of the Wrangler. Best choice you could have made by the way. :)

Just curious what made you decide on a TJ? You said this is your 4th jeep just curious why a TJ and not some other variant of the Wrangler. Best choice you could have made by the way. :)

I had a YJ and loved it, but could not get over the headlights. I've had 2 CJ7s. Loved them both. Kick myself for selling the last one. This time we wanted something a little newer. Wife insisted on AC (thankfully). We looked at and drove a couple JKs, but something just didn't feel right. The TJ to me still felt like a CJ with a little refinement.

Guitars and Jeeps.. awesome thread!!!

I have mine in with a friend of mine who is the absolute most OCD detailer on the planet, so this picture is NOT my prettiest jeep picture once he is complete with dry ice blasting the underneath, re-dying the entire interior, and ceramic coating the whole thing after paint corrections. It will then go in to get all new adjustable control arms, track bars, currectlync steering system etc. Has 40K miles on it and I bought it for my son’s first vehicle, but he isn’t really interested in a manual jeep, which I think is crazy.

So here is the jeep before all the work, and when I get it done I will post the result. I also added in a picture of my 2 most recent guitars. This is a Gibson Flying V and a Fender Pale Moon Telecaster. Have a great day everyone.

IMG_2143.jpeg

IMG_2141.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

Last edited: