Who has the highest miles?

270k miles on my original 2000 4.0. It runs fine, but has a very mild knock, and the power and gas mileage has dropped. Iā€™ll be replacing it with a Mopar 4.0 soon

I have replaced all the engine management components with OEM. Not because they failed, but so I could have quality OEM parts that will work long into the future and I wanted to get them before theyā€™re discontinued.

Original owner,100% original (or as close as you can be at this age), including engine, trans, TC, etc. Frame and steering box from '06.
miles.jpg

Iirc this is the current leader. I think it matters if your running the original engine. OP can you update the original post with the current winners? Say top three?
top 5, that way I can have a chance šŸ˜…

Not on my jeep but my 2000 7.3 PSD 4x4 excursion has over 1.2 Million engine and trans have never been apart
Replaced suspension, AC, AC lines. Oil Lines, Fuel Lines, Batts, Tires, Brakes, Steering Box, addressed various leaks oil cooler a few times

Not to hijack the thread but I thought I had low miles till I read this post but some here have me beat...my 2001 Sport just turned over 66,000. All original parts except for tires and batteries...hopefully the infamous 0331 head still has some life left in it.? Ha!