Who knew UPS delivered on Sunday!?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I got home from a family even today to find my complete 4" Currie kit sitting on my doorstep.

According to the UPS tracking number it wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow! I've never known UPS to deliver on Sunday, so I'm assuming it must be a holiday thing.

Reactions: CasterTroy
I'll do my best! It will basically complete my everything Currie suspension. I've also got the Antirock on there as well as the Currie Currectlync.

I'm looking forward to it!

Will you need a new driveshaft too with the new additional height?

Yes, my new driveshaft (Tom Wood Double Cardan) is sitting in my garage waiting to go on at the same time actually.

I may or may not have needed it, but at 4" (plus a tummy tuck coming soon) it would have been needed sooner or later regardless.

It's a holiday thing. They're using Ryder rental trucks and seasonal help (16 yr old kids in groups of two for safety [emoji13] ) to keep up with Amazon, etc. up here. I got a kick out of it when they delivered my stuff to the shop today.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
It's a holiday thing. They're using Ryder rental trucks and seasonal help (16 yr old kids in groups of two for safety [emoji13] ) to keep up with Amazon, etc. up here. I got a kick out of it when they delivered my stuff to the shop today.

Yeah, I've noticed them delivering in moving trucks this past week. I had no idea they did it on Sunday though, I thought that was pretty cool.

Yea well when the number one retailer in the country promises free 2-day shipping, they turn up the heat on their couriers after the debacle last year. I felt bad for my regular driver but I guess that's why they get the pension and nice brown socks... Haha.

Yea well when the number one retailer in the country promises free 2-day shipping, they turn up the heat on their couriers after the debacle last year. I felt bad for my regular driver but I guess that's why they get the pension and nice brown socks... Haha.

That's true! Well I hope those drivers are at least being paid overtime and then some!

This time of year even the post office is making deliveries on Sunday. Mostly it's packages thru Sureship which a company send via fed ex and fed ex farms it out to post office.

I use to be a hub supervisor at UPS....this was back in the early 90's BEFORE Al Gore invented the internet....and back THEN it was nut-so at Christmas. With all the online purchases this year (first year to surpass brick & Mortar sales) I would go NUTS.

Those drivers are paid overtime, but IMHO you couldn't pay me ENOUGH to go thru what they NOW have to from Nov-Jan

I'll bet it's nuts right now at UPS. That job seems to me like it would be a very high stress and high demanding job.

Even the USPS has gotten into the act of making Sunday deliveries. They're under contract by some big shipping organization to help them out on Sundays. I couldn't have been more surprised when I saw my mailman drive up to my house in his USPS truck a few Sundays ago to make a non-USPS delivery.

Even the USPS has gotten into the act of making Sunday deliveries. They're under contract by some big shipping organization to help them out on Sundays. I couldn't have been more surprised when I saw my mailman drive up to my house in his USPS truck a few Sundays ago to make a non-USPS delivery.

I know USPS was doing this for a while, but it's not for regular mail it seems, it's only for places like Amazon and others that are allowing customers to choose expendited shipping.

It's amazing that we live in a world now where you can order something online and get it delivered so quickly.

I know USPS was doing this for a while, but it's not for regular mail it seems, it's only for places like Amazon and others that are allowing customers to choose expendited shipping.

It's amazing that we live in a world now where you can order something online and get it delivered so quickly.
I ordered something on Amazon and received it the next day with normal non-expedited free shipping. I about fell over when I received it that quickly.

I ordered something on Amazon and received it the next day with normal free shipping. I about fell over when I saw what it was they had delivered.

Do we want to know what it was?

Soon you'll be getting it delivered by drone!