Who knows about Chevy Camaros?

Right, my 2019 Ram 1500 was $58k, but its pretty loaded up. In 1997 I worked at KFC for $4 something an hour and was a Little League umpire in the summer for like $7 an hour. I road my Yamaha IT175 everywhere in the summer and didnt have a care in the world. Shit changed in 1998 when I got my girlfriend pregnant. I've been with the same company for 20 years now.

At the time we thought that Cutlass was pretty damn cool, but looking back, not so much.

Funny how it works. My dad said that muscle cars like GT350’s and Hemi Cudas were cheap and nobody wanted them in the late 70’s and early 80’s.

Funny how it works. My dad said that muscle cars like GT350’s and Hemi Cudas were cheap and nobody wanted them in the late 70’s and early 80’s.

Yup, mine says the same. Fuel shortages. My dad traded his big block Torino in on a new Pinto in like 1978. He says you could buy about any muscle car you wanted for peanuts. No one could afford to drive them. Everyone wanted a Corolla.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Rick Flair
I have always been big into Camaros. Those 4th Gens aren't worth double digits. I just sold my built 2nd Get for less than that. They were never really popular, underpowered and clunky. It would be more work than it's worth to own.