Who wants a FREE shovel?

Looks like a pile of crap you would find out here at Big 5 Sporting Goods for $69.99 and then on sale for $29.99, catering to the RTT overlander survivalist, who might only ever use the bottle opener feature for a bottle of some fruity craft beer, but otherwise attached to some external rack on their mall crawler, right next to the fake Max Trax that have never touched dirt... lol

Looks like a pile of crap you would find out here at Big 5 Sporting Goods for $69.99 and then on sale for $29.99, catering to the RTT overlander survivalist, who might only ever use the bottle opener feature for a bottle of some fruity craft beer, but otherwise attached to some external rack on their mall crawler, right next to the fake Max Trax that have never touched dirt... lol

Good thing it's free (y)

I know, I'm just busting your stones. It reminds me of those cheap Rambo knives with the fishing line and matches in the handle - don't laugh, I bought one, and ultimately threw it in the garbage because I couldn't figure out why the hell I bought it in the first place! lol

I hear ya. I am just thinking maybe it would be helpful for putting coal in my locomotive 🤣

This describes so many people I know! I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: afmoto
I tried to get him to throw one of their knives in the box and they said they have tried several times but DHL or customs stopped it every time....I guess that is not a bad thing.

Thanks for the tip... Messaged them a bit ago, still waiting on a response. Hopefully I can get on the list also.

How many have gotten a confirmation so far? I know Cliffish said he did.