Will a 3.75" lift need a SYE?

Roel Salazar

I have a 97 sport, with a 2.5" Rough Country lift kit, (shocks&springs) and i have lowered the transfer 1" due the pinion angle.

I wanna install a 1.25" BODY lift to get a 3.75" in total and wear 33s with enough flex space, but will I need something more than that?

The ride right now is awesome, smooth, no DW or vibrations, will a body lift can cause me some problems or I need to buy some extra parts?

The thing is this....we've done lots of 2.5 lifts...
Honestly we've done more RC springs than any other brand. Probably price driven and honestly the RC springs do work really good.
(Different shocks though)

We always do new u-joints in the driveshaft.
Not once have we had vibe issues from a legit 2.5" lift with new u-joints.
No need to lower/raise anything.

3" onward needs addressed

And I have a doubt, my father bought the jeep 15 years ago, and I started using it for 2 or 3 years, I dont know if it have coil spacers, later I'll be posting photos to get some advice (mayba that was the reason I needed to lower the transfer after the 2.5" lift.

And I have a doubt, my father bought the jeep 15 years ago, and I started using it for 2 or 3 years, I dont know if it have coil spacers, later I'll be posting photos to get some advice (mayba that was the reason I needed to lower the transfer after the 2.5" lift.
Are those on top of the coil spacers? Or its a stock part?

16210175962589131386553547038213.jpg