Will a throttle body from a 2002 TJ fit on a 1999 TJ?

deadjeep.com has them. Don't expect any speedy service though. Takes a least 5 business days for them to get around to pulling a part typically.
Funny you should mention them. I actually placed an order for one through them and after 2 full weeks of getting the run around on why they haven't shipped my order I cancelled it and got a refund. Not once could they give me a time on when it would be shipped by.

Funny you should mention them. I actually placed an order for one through them and after 2 full weeks of getting the run around on why they haven't shipped my order I cancelled it and got a refund. Not once could they give me a time on when it would be shipped by.
Same thing with me for a damned hood prop. I waited about a week and then bought a lift kit. But the throttle body I would be willing to wait a bit on so I could have a spare. That's one less thing to sweat down the road.

I completely forgot to update this thread, Rockautos part number listed for the throttle body is wrong so the part I received was the IAC and not the throttle body. I ended up returning that and getting a reman from them. So sadly I still can't answer the question.

Reactions: SamwiseGamJeep
I bought some wheels/tires from one of their co-owners a couple months back (He actually started the business from what I recall, super nice guy). I was talking to him and apparently the dude running it now is forcing the guy I bought parts from out and is an all-around terrible business person and being a general terrible human.

Don't quote me on how true it is since i'm going on somewhat disgruntled hearsay, but I'm not surprised to hear they're having issues, judging by what he was saying. There was a hubbub of legal shit going on, so yeah.

I completely forgot to update this thread, Rockautos part number listed for the throttle body is wrong so the part I received was the IAC and not the throttle body. I ended up returning that and getting a reman from them. So sadly I still can't answer the question.
I noticed the pics on rock auto for them were wrong. Description says Throttle body, but pics are sensors!
When you sort it all out, can you please clarify what part numbers are correct?
And how much was the reman? Part#?

I noticed the pics on rock auto for them were wrong. Description says Throttle body, but pics are sensors!
When you sort it all out, can you please clarify what part numbers are correct?
And how much was the reman? Part#?
The part number listed on Rockauto currently (53013290AA) is the correct part number for a 2002 throttle body but that part number shouldn't be there. The reman part was the one rockauto has listed for a 99 which is an AUTOLINE 14798 Reman.

The part number listed on Rockauto currently (53013290AA) is the correct part number for a 2002 throttle body but that part number shouldn't be there. The reman part was the one rockauto has listed for a 99 which is an AUTOLINE 14798 Reman.
Good deal. How much was it?
Looking forward to a review from you on it.

Current price is $130 and if you have a core to send back then you'll get 50 bucks back. So far its been good, came with new gaskets all around, it even came with the IAC housing and gasket. Part number on it matched the OEM so its a genuine reman. To my untrained eye everything looked good so hopefully it lasts.