Will this Odyssey battery fit my TJ?

Id hate to see what condition its in after UPS or FED X gets done with it. My neighbor just replaced his and it was about that price at Orieleys IIRC. far as "it wont fit" About 50% of the parts I buy for a ATV or vehicle off scamazon saying the same thing.

Yes, it's a Group 34 so it'll fit perfectly. There are lots of things Amazon says don't fit that do and visa-versa, their guide is only as good as the seller who set up the product in the system.

dang but that is one expensive battery. Does it make coffee for you in the morning too? I bought the same type battery with the same CCA at BatteryOne for $175.

It fit fine in my 03. And it lasted 5 years and 1 month before I replaced it last month.

Reactions: ItchyDong
here is the one in my jeep. so it fits. even if amazon sez it doesn't.

Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 7.23.59 PM.jpg
. It's supposed to be a tough battery so why worry about shipping. My UPS guy delivered it right into the battery tray of the jeep!

Thanks everyone! And Merry Christmas. I ended up ordering it from NAPA. They priced it at $380 for me which is about what it was on Amazon after taxes. I appreciate all the feedback.

Reactions: L J