Windshield washer fluid nozzles on 1998 TJ

Jhabke

Dumb question, but my 98 TJ has the nozzles just hanging in the engine bay loose. I cant find the mounting location for them on the hood???? There are no holes or brackets to keep them in place……….. This pic shows a single large hole I have but no bracket for it…..
Is this where it mounts and if so how to I find a bracket for it…..

35E283F2-40B4-40E8-9E98-E8F506F19B3E.jpeg

You stated your TJ has the nozzles just hanging in the engine bay loose. Does this mean you have two of them? if so the PO may have replaced the hood. I know some years had two and some years only had one. These are pictures of my 2005 I also have a Posion Spyder Hood Lover Kit and I only have one sprayer.

This is from the PS website

IMPORTANT: This part number is for a hood louver designed to fit TJ hoods with two windshield washer squirters. These are typically '97-'02 model years, but we've seen some discrpencies in the model year application so please visually check your hood prior to ordering. TJ's with a single windshield washer squirter are typically '03-'06.

IMG_9964.jpg

IMG_9965.jpg

IMG_9966.jpg

KEN-Hood-Set-BLKTJ_13101-505_1.jpg

Apparently, the change from 2 squirters to a single squirter was made sometime in January '02. Early build '02's got 2 squirters, later only got the single.