Worn Yukon Axles

The phone lines for both 4LowParts and Tactical Recovery Equipment have been down recently. As far as I know it has been sporadic because I have received calls from them.

They are aware of the issue.

When I experienced issues with their telephone numbers I contacted them via Facebook and received a response from Kristen almost immediately.

Followed your link, called both numbers on their website and neither one worked. It says that the account is currently not active. I ordered the eBay set. 1541H Revolution shafts, $87ea.

Reactions: ranger101
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
FWiW, Ricky was doing business a week and a half ago. Someone was around at least to ship my stuff. :)

I’ll call again tomorrow. The eBay seller didn’t get them shipped today so if I can get in contact with him before mine ship and he can beat the price, I’ll gladly give him my business.

Numbers still down. I left a post on their Facebook page for someone to contact me so hopefully they get back with me. The eBay seller sent me a message stating that there’s a lead time for the axles to be built and that they won’t be here for a month... so I’ll more than likely cancel that order if I can get in touch with somebody at 4LowParts.

I just got off the phone with Kristen at 4LowParts/TRE. They are in fact having trouble with the published phone lines and this phone trouble has been sporadic over the past two weeks. They are very much open for business.

Kristen suggested emailing [email protected], leaving a phone number and your name, and she will respond.

To @ranger101 : I will send you a working phone number by private message. I would post it but I'm not sure if it is someone's private line.

Reactions: ranger101 and jjvw
To finalize this thread, I ended up going with the Revolution 1541H axles through the eBay dealer and they arrived in 3-4 days. Installed them last night and everything seems great so far. I’ll be putting about 800mi+ on the Jeep next week on our trip to OBX so we’ll find out if there’s any problems!

Nothing special, but I know you guys like pictures:
897C5BE9-C6C2-4E59-A146-823DA342AB7F.jpeg

And while I made an Autozone run for some wheel studs somebody moved my tires for me 😂