Would you?

Finally I agree with the majority. I had a JK, and am not a fan, I used to work at Toyota as a drivability tech, and let me tell you they are great trucks. Maybe I am biased, but you already have a great Jeep, and a great truck what more do you want?

I was really sad for a year after buying my JK, and I got a sweet deal on it, but after driving it for a year, I didn't feel like it was a good deal. It was really the only vehicle I had buyers remorse from. Even though I bought it brand new, it was not a fun purchase. It was super gutless, the transmission made noise from day one. It didn't ride great, and the fuel map was atrocious. Plus the big plastic fenders are gross, although that is probably just my opinion, but I really don't like those myself. There were all sorts of transmission complaints that to this day, and Chrysler is not addressing them. If you ask on this forum people just say the transmissions are noisy, and they just live with it. Too much money for crap in my opinion especially when your TJ is already awesome. Sorry if that seems harsh, but at least I am not bitter.

Working at Toyota, they really stand behind their products, They have an great resale value, and a great warranty. I think if you are anything like me, you will be really sad, if you got rid of your vehicle inventory, for a JK.

This is just my opinion, take it fwiw.

Finally I agree with the majority. I had a JK, and am not a fan, I used to work at Toyota as a drivability tech, and let me tell you they are great trucks. Maybe I am biased, but you already have a great Jeep, and a great truck what more do you want?

I was really sad for a year after buying my JK, and I got a sweet deal on it, but after driving it for a year, I didn't feel like it was a good deal. It was really the only vehicle I had buyers remorse from. Even though I bought it brand new, it was not a fun purchase. It was super gutless, the transmission made noise from day one. It didn't ride great, and the fuel map was atrocious. Plus the big plastic fenders are gross, although that is probably just my opinion, but I really don't like those myself. There were all sorts of transmission complaints that to this day, and Chrysler is not addressing them. If you ask on this forum people just say the transmissions are noisy, and they just live with it. Too much money for crap in my opinion especially when your TJ is already awesome. Sorry if that seems harsh, but at least I am not bitter.

Working at Toyota, they really stand behind their products, They have an great resale value, and a great warranty. I think if you are anything like me, you will be really sad, if you got rid of your vehicle inventory, for a JK.

This is just my opinion, take it fwiw.
Hey, I asked for input, and yours is pretty much on the money, thank you! Very valid points regarding the Tacoma. It's definitely worth hanging on to.

Sorry that you had to stoop to agreeing with the majority...:D

Reactions: Bird and ac_