WOW... Saw this billboard today in Portland

Yep. I'm one of those neighbors. Six foot tall fence out back so no one else has to see the cars, and willing to fix your car for a dozen home made cookies, or lend you a car for a few weeks after your truck got stolen, even though I don't know your name. One of those neighbors. This is why we shouldn't be so quick to judge... ;) And I'm floored that Rent-A-Wreck has been around that long, and is still around. Thanks for that!
Hey no judging here...I at least wait to judge until I meet someone a few times.....I just figured that if your town has issues with for sale signs they would not like unregistered vehicles. I am surmised they don't use google earth to see them. They do that here to see who added pools, decks, central AC and the like, next thing you know your taxes go up and they come looking for the permit/variance fee!!

Hey no judging here...I at least wait to judge until I meet someone a few times.....I just figured that if your town has issues with for sale signs they would not like unregistered vehicles. I am surmised they don't use google earth to see them. They do that here to see who added pools, decks, central AC and the like, next thing you know your taxes go up and they come looking for the permit/variance fee!!
Yeah, wasn't implying you were judging, Chief. Just pointing out how easy it is to do, and not actually have it right. :) And yeah, they do the whole Google Earth thing, as well. though they're several years behind...

Last edited:
Reactions: cliffish
Yeah, wasn't implying you were judging, Chief. Just pointing out how easy it is to do, and not actually have it right. :) And yeas, they do the whole Google Earth thing, as well. though they're several years behind...
Just making sure I was not miss interpreted :) you can never tell how something is taken over the interweb/text...Don't like to piss someone off that I have not met in person yet.

Reactions: Squatch
This one took me by surprise. Our 2 year old daughter had a kidney surgery at Randall Children’s Hospital in Portland, Oregon. Since we are up here staying at the hospital for a few days, I went out to find a bite to eat. On my way back I drove by this billboard:

View attachment 37776

I love that the JK just had to be some stupid color with an ugly angry bird grille, haha.
First and foremost: Tons of positive, healing thoughts for your princess, I hope she's doing well.
Now, as for Turo, it looks like anybody (and I do mean anybody!) can sign up to offer their personal vehicle for rent. I'm really interested in this 911 Turbo S!!

Reactions: Chris