Wranglerfixed

This makes me want one, even though I don't need one.

I wonder how well the engine tweaks will work at high altitudes (I live at 5,000 ft, and wheel at 13,000 feet regularly). I would expect them to be just fine.

Perhaps I'll wait for reviews from people less ebullient than AndyG (yes, I had to pay extra for that word). :LOL:

Man I don’t have gas, my stomach feels fine.

• Haha
Reactions: OldBuzzard
Well isn't this an interesting thread to come upon as I am days from ringing Wranglerfix to get a new PCM ordered to sort out my POS stock one that has kept my LJ off the road for a couple years now...

Reactions: Weasellee
How much more would it cost to understand that word?

Essentially $0. My first hit on a web search was:

ebullient
adjective
1. Zestfully enthusiastic.
2. Boiling or seeming to boil; bubbling.
3. Boiling up or over; hence, manifesting exhilaration or excitement, as of feeling; effervescing.

Essentially $0. My first hit on a web search was:

ebullient
adjective
1. Zestfully enthusiastic.
2. Boiling or seeming to boil; bubbling.
3. Boiling up or over; hence, manifesting exhilaration or excitement, as of feeling; effervescing.

This reminds me of a story that is sad but true-

I had a distant cousin he was just an unbelievable maniac, no real education, dropped out of school at like age 10, and he had a business partner that said to him “ Lonnie you are a narcissist”

He got all offended and said “I have never sucked a mans’......” (fill in the blank)

See if you can get a better handle on the RPM change from drive to overdrive. The OD ratio is .69 so going from 2800 in drive to OD should be a lot closer to 1900 RPM, not 2300. At 70, we typically see a 1000ish RPM drop going into OD as a rule of thumb.

The only way I can give it less RPM is to take my foot off the gas.

I know this sounds crazy but you really can’t even drive this thing 55 or slower on the highway without taking your foot on and off the pedal.

About 2150-2200 rpm at 57 is the slowest I can really go and give steady pedal.

06CE4400-BAFC-42A2-93AD-348C4ECD40FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wranglerfix
Good morning to all of you,

Sorry for the delays in responding. The tune @AndyG is running is our latest, professionally written tune. Below is a brief description of what was done:

These tunes are tailored to enhance throttle response, increase horsepower, torque across the entire powerband while improving fuel efficiency. With precise adjustments to ignition timing, fuel delivery, and additional parameters, Wranglerfix tunes unlock the full potential of your vehicle, delivering a driving experience that's both exhilarating and efficient. Whether you're navigating rugged terrain or cruising down the highway, Wranglerfix custom tunes ensure your Jeep Wrangler performs at its peak.

This latest tune makes the I6 and 42rle work in perfect synchronicity and the cost is going to be $275.00 for existing Wranglerfix customers.

Sorry for the delays in responding. The tune @AndyG is running is our latest, professionally written tune. Below is a brief description of what was done:

These tunes are tailored to enhance throttle response, increase horsepower, torque across the entire powerband while improving fuel efficiency. With precise adjustments to ignition timing, fuel delivery, and additional parameters, Wranglerfix tunes unlock the full potential of your vehicle, delivering a driving experience that's both exhilarating and efficient. Whether you're navigating rugged terrain or cruising down the highway, Wranglerfix custom tunes ensure your Jeep Wrangler performs at its peak.

This latest tune makes the I6 and 42rle work in perfect synchronicity and the cost is going to be $275.00 for existing Wranglerfix customers.

are you going to do one for the manual trans too ?

Are these tunes for 87 octane?

I had a distant cousin he was just an unbelievable maniac, no real education, dropped out of school at like age 10, and he had a business partner that said to him “ Lonnie you are a narcissist”

He got all offended and said “I have never sucked a mans’......” (fill in the blank)

So, all of your cousins still live in Alabama, just farther away? ;)

Last edited: