Wranglerfixed

Good morning to all of you,

Sorry for the delays in responding. The tune @AndyG is running is our latest, professionally written tune. Below is a brief description of what was done:

These tunes are tailored to enhance throttle response, increase horsepower, torque across the entire powerband while improving fuel efficiency. With precise adjustments to ignition timing, fuel delivery, and additional parameters, Wranglerfix tunes unlock the full potential of your vehicle, delivering a driving experience that's both exhilarating and efficient. Whether you're navigating rugged terrain or cruising down the highway, Wranglerfix custom tunes ensure your Jeep Wrangler performs at its peak.

This latest tune makes the I6 and 42rle work in perfect synchronicity and the cost is going to be $275.00 for existing Wranglerfix customers.

Would existing Wranglerfix customers be purchasing a new PCM or sending their current Wranglerfix PCM back for 'retuning'?

Would existing Wranglerfix customers be purchasing a new PCM or sending their current Wranglerfix PCM back for 'retuning'?

That was going to be my question too.

Send in your current pcm for tuning.

Thanks, Mark, for this new and improved service. Is this available to do now or are you still testing?

BTW, this coming August will be 5 years and 21,000+ miles (as of right now) on your original tune with no issues.

Last edited:
That was going to be my question too.

Thanks, Mark, for this new and improved service. Is this available to do now or are you still testing?

BTW, this coming August will be 5 years and 21,000+ miles (as of right now) on your original tube with no issues.

I'm right about the same ~5 years and ~20k miles worry free; great product, even its original form!

I had FRP’s 4.0L tune a few years back…Mark, have you compared that tune to the @Wranglerfix tune you are working on?

Even if it’s similar, your price point likely makes it more attractive and skips the need for an HP Tuners device.

At what RPM range does the 3-4 shift occur and when does lockup occur with OD off?

I have the Banks tune for boost, but if the shifts and lockup could occur a bit higher in the RPM range, then that would prevent it from kicking out of boost as much without needing to manipulate the OD switch.

I’d like to learn more about your new shift points before using my HP Tuners to make the changes.

I’d be game to discuss this more over the phone once I’m no longer sick.

Last edited:
Is this tune available for stock PCMs? Not opposed to buying a new one, but just curious. You programmed my OEM one when I did my auto swap and it’s been flawless.

Reactions: PNW_LJ