WTF Duck

Murf926

TJ Enthusiast
I didn’t think this was a thing in Colorado.
IMG_4560.jpeg

Came out of the grocery store to this.

Be happy it wasn't baseball hail :)

I think I know the storm you are talking about. That same storm pelted me with marble sized hail with my doors off a little more than a week ago in Highlands Ranch. I was lucky enough to be on a side road that passed under C-470. I parked on the shoulder under the highway as a tornado touched down less that 1/2 mile from where I was parked. It was insane!

I think I know the storm you are talking about. That same storm pelted me with marble sized hail with my doors off a little more than a week ago in Highlands Ranch. I was lucky enough to be on a side road that passed under C-470. I parked on the shoulder under the highway as a tornado touched down less that 1/2 mile from where I was parked. It was insane!

man glad your alright, thats too close for comfort right there

Right ? and I thought is was heavy up here. Glad you guys made it thru okay.

Reactions: Murf926