Yeah but does it come with cup holders?

When they look like this, you can sign me up...
1598838611365.png

1598838648256.png

1598838721550.png

1598838783702.png

1598838805986.png

"They" are already there. A lot of new vehicles come equipt with front, rear, and side proximity sensors, as well as GPS/Cellular location systems. And those aren't only on the Autonomous vehicles either. A large percentage of new Semi trucks are also coming with forward facing and right side facing radar sensors.

Adaptive cruise control, automatic braking while backing, blind spot monitoring, etc... Most of these sensors are standard equipment on high end luxury vehicles.

Yeah.... I have them on my Genesis.... and I've turned them off because of the racket. Seems I drive too close to others :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Yeah.... I have them on my Genesis.... and I've turned them off because of the racket. Seems I drive too close to others :cool:
I know that annoyance all too well. The blind spot sensors on semi trucks have a tendency to alert on metal guard rails when there is little to no shoulder on the right.... 😲

Reactions: Rooscooter
"They" are already there. A lot of new vehicles come equipt with front, rear, and side proximity sensors, as well as GPS/Cellular location systems. And those aren't only on the Autonomous vehicles either. A large percentage of new Semi trucks are also coming with forward facing and right side facing radar sensors.

Adaptive cruise control, automatic braking while backing, blind spot monitoring, etc... Most of these sensors are standard equipment on high end luxury vehicles.
Yep. That's about all that is available in the North American automotive market: LUXURY vehicles.