You truly have not enjoyed music

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Until your disc jockey neighbor has blasted very loud versions of songs that you know, but you really don't. My neighbor is celebrating his daughter's 16th birthday so he has been tuning up all week for it. He is almost a 100 yards away from us and loud enough to rattle windows.

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
Hahahaha 😆

You’re right…I know this but I don’t. This would drive me nuts for sure.

There's NOTHING worse than some asshole who thinks the entire fucking neighborhood wants to hear his shitty music. Even if its music I happen to like. Had 2-1/2 years of this bullshit from the trash renter behind me...
There's nothing worse than some fucking asshole that thinks it is okay to run impacts, cut, grind, and beat on steel all fucking day long.

Or, one man's trash is another man's treasure. My point was not that he was playing music loudly because he has never once complained about me working all day ever single fucking day making as much noise as I like, but instead, that I was very highly confused about a song I thought I knew but didn't really.

Not only that but he walked over and told me he was going to have a party, that party was going to be loud and if Kat and I wished to meander across during the festivities and partake in as many tacos we could handle, we were very welcome to do so.

He also carried across 6 gallons of Delo 400 in 15-40 diesel special oil and donated it to the cause which is exactly the oil I use in the truck. I tried to pay for it, he wouldn't accept money.

There's nothing worse than some fucking asshole that thinks it is okay to run impacts, cut, grind, and beat on steel all fucking day long.

Or, one man's trash is another man's treasure. My point was not that he was playing music loudly because he has never once complained about me working all day ever single fucking day making as much noise as I like, but instead, that I was very highly confused about a song I thought I knew but didn't really.

Not only that but he walked over and told me he was going to have a party, that party was going to be loud and if Kat and I wished to meander across during the festivities and partake in as many tacos we could handle, we were very welcome to do so.

He also carried across 6 gallons of Delo 400 in 15-40 diesel special oil and donated it to the cause which is exactly the oil I use in the truck. I tried to pay for it, he wouldn't accept money.
Tolerance is something in short supply these days…..we all need to show more of it.

I'll take this rather than hearing Despacito again and again. And again.

woah...The Spanish version of on the boardwalk. At least that is the tune...I don't speak Spanish, so I don't know if they are actually saying the Spanish words of said song...

FWIW, I kinda enjoy finding versions of Pop Songs that are really off the wall. This is one of my favorites...Those of you who are roughly my age (I graduated HS in 1996) should recognize it pretty quick.

Last edited:

FWIW, I kinda enjoy finding versions of Pop Songs that are really off the wall. This is one of my favorites...Those of you who are roughly my age (I graduated HS in 1996) should recognize it pretty quick.

I remember both of these. This was probably the best of the bluegrass hip-hop covers from that time.

Reactions: Mike_H
Am I the only one picturing Blaine trying to not dance a little every time this comes on? Seems like you have some great neighbors, hope the tacos are great!

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw
Maybe not as immediately recognizable, but it's all there.

Now I need to watch it again. I think I've seen every Wes Anderson film exactly once and generally enjoy them.
Okay hipster 😂😂

It's been a good while since I've seen it and only remember liking the music. I'll give it another go when I get time.

• Haha
Reactions: jjvw