Your girl with your TJ

Both my girls! And yes - It does snow in Phoenix!!

1st Trip.jpg

Four Peaks.jpg

This is a great thread and it really makes me think how much Jeep people are family people.

My wife and I have had some great great times in ours this last year and a half.

You guys have helped me a lot along the way.

This is a great thread and it really makes me think how much Jeep people are family people.

My wife and I have had some great great times in ours this last year and a half.

Down here at the Grand ole opry this feller said he carried his wife everywhere... But she always found her way home.

Reactions: Hog
After looking for pictures of my wife with my TJ, it dawned on me that she’s always the one who takes the pictures (she used to do professional photography so she’s a picture but head)....so here’s some pictures of my little ones with my old JKs

59A1BA25-8DE3-4AFF-AA54-BEF329B44206.jpeg

BFDA48D9-B13E-4808-A316-E67AF60E8058.jpeg

After looking for pictures of my wife with my TJ, it dawned on me that she’s always the one who takes the pictures (she used to do professional photography so she’s a picture but head)....so here’s some pictures of my little ones with my old JKs

View attachment 129993

View attachment 129994
Looks like paybacks for something :)

Reactions: DrDmoney

This is a GREAT thread.... meet my wife in '93 when she was a high school senior (I'm dating myself as I'm older & we didn't get married till 2008)... we connected because of cars... but she was never an off-road / truck / ATV / Jeep person... well after a couple of years & me going through many trucks... in '99 she looked at me & said I want to buy a Jeep.... & so together, we purchased her a new 1999 Jeep Sahara that we own today... She said I'm not allowed to post her pic.... (as a gentleman; I comply) but this thread is a testament of relationships, Jeeps, & family.... she said I could post a pic of one of my other girls.... Well... our Bulldawg's are jealous... lol
DSCN0242.JPG

i'm a little jealous, my woman has no interest in any off road adventures. and complains it's to tall every time i have to pick her up to put her in it.

now my eldest daughter, has already asked me if i'll leave it to her when i croak, and begs to drive it.

i'm a little jealous, my woman has no interest in any off road adventures. and complains it's to tall every time i have to pick her up to put her in it.

now my eldest daughter, has already asked me if i'll leave it to her when i croak, and begs to drive it.
Yes I know I'm a lucky guy!!!

My wife not only likes riding along in the Jeep, she even organized and lead a two day Jeep run.
We do everything together. We Jeep together, ride and pack our horses into remote areas together, hunt together. The animals you see her with are hers, the ones she got, and there are more. She is my best friend.
CIMG5864.JPG
Marbel Mountain Wilderness 017.jpg
CIMG6374.JPG
CIMG8082.JPG