Your go to beer or liquor

In Europe I tried some Brok IPA. Did anyone tried that one?

Nope had this one in Germany. I was great.
20180302_135950.jpg

Dont really drink much anymore, but when i do, i love a variety of craft beers, although magic hat #9 is my favorite. As for liquor, Maker's Mark is my go-to.

Daily dose of good old Kentucky Bourbon-like Henry Stagg 8 year old + Old Forester 1920 Prohibition
Have acquired a taste for the aged higher proof bourbons
Saving my 2 bottles of Weller Antique 107 for a special occasion

Reactions: zebra12
107 is hard to find here. I like Old Grand-Dad 114, Larceny, and Eagle Rare as inexpensive options when I can't find 107.

107 tough to find on cape cod too but last year a store had 10 bottles and I was second in line to buy one for $29. This year my Louisville friend scored me a bottle but I had to pay $60 for it. I like Buffalo Trace as my inexpensive choice.

a nice peanut butter stout if I can find it. Had a peanut butter and jelly porter the other day that curled my toes....

And if someone else is buyin, Bookers, hot and uncut, with a touch of ice.

Great thread!

IMHO, Blanton's is a better buy than $60 for 107.
I agree that Blanton’s is very good and it is “gettable” here at around $60. But 107 has the mystique about it because it is so hard to find. The fun is in the hunt to find it

I agree that Blanton’s is very good and it is “gettable” here at around $60. But 107 has the mystique about it because it is so hard to find. The fun is in the hunt to find it
Do you like the Weller 12?

Can it be found in the Naples FL area? Total Wine have it?
Will be there this winter
I don’t know about total wine. All the abcs usually get a couple bottles a week but I don’t think distribution lasts thru winter. This is the time of year they usually run out.

I scored a bottle of Blanton's last night at my favorite Portland liquor store. They had only one, what a nice start to the weekend, and a really good bourbon.

Reactions: Lucee
I've seen that beer on every "Best beer" list there is, but I've never been able to score one. I'm ready to make a road trip to the brewery just to try it.
The wife and I took a trip up to wine country over the weekend so we had to pick up a case along the way. The tasting sampler they have is pretty legit. Tons of beers to try out.

Reactions: DuncLJ