Zone 3 inch with Pro Comp 1069 15x8 wheels

Bmw335ikt

Hey guys I’m going to install a 3 inch zone lift and going with pro comp 15x8 wheels

I just have a questions about tires. I’m looking at the 33x12.5x15
The ones I like are the BFGoodrich all terrain ko2 is that a good tire and will it work just fine. Thanks

That tire is ok and will work fine. I find them over priced and underwhelming personally.

Do you want an AT or MT tire? I'm assuming an AT based off of your interest in the BFG KO.

As far as AT's go, I'd probably use something from Cooper, or maybe the Falken Wild Peak AT3. The General Grabber ATX looks ok.

I have coopers on another vehicle... decent tire.

But the sidewall isnt as aggressive compared to the KO2.

End of day.. both are proven tires. Cant go wrong.

Are they noisy on the street or not really a good street tire.

What about also the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ p3. There is so many tires.
No, actually, they drive smooth on the highway and are pretty quiet, even though they don't look like they would be. My only point was they are not an AT classified tire. I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction, so if you want a "street" tire, the Copper STT Pro wasn't designed for that as it's primary goal, but it's very pleasant in that role.

Hey guys I’m going to install a 3 inch zone lift and going with pro comp 15x8 wheels

I just have a questions about tires. I’m looking at the 33x12.5x15
The ones I like are the BFGoodrich all terrain ko2 is that a good tire and will it work just fine. Thanks

I have that exact package: put it on last year.
3 inch Zone Lift
Pro Comp Bullet 15x8
BFGoodrich AT KO2 33x12.5x15
The TJ is not my daily driver but I'm pleased with the overall look and how it drives. No significant road noise or treadwear issues. (sorry, I have no other brands to compare it to)

KO2’s are awesome in snow, in rain, and are smooth on the highway. I have them on both of my Wranglers and couldn’t be happier. Check the Tirerack ratings and compare the A/T tires being discussed. From what I have read and seen on the ones I looked at, the KO2’s will be better for winter traction due to better siping.

I have that exact package: put it on last year.
3 inch Zone Lift
Pro Comp Bullet 15x8
BFGoodrich AT KO2 33x12.5x15
The TJ is not my daily driver but I'm pleased with the overall look and how it drives. No significant road noise or treadwear issues. (sorry, I have no other brands to compare it to)

Pics???

Hey guys just installed the lift and everything went good. I got an alignment done. But I noticed my rear is not centered so I have to adjust the rear trackbar. Do I need to get another alignment after doing the track bar. Thanks

I just got some km3’s. Have about 750mi in them and they are quiet on the road. I had procomp mt2’s and they were loud. I would go with the ko2’s. I’m impressed thus far with my bfg’s

3B926C3C-8B83-412A-8274-E3D0A3016CFF.jpeg
D44C70B2-061B-44D7-8551-AF1972CC24DE.jpeg

That looks nice. Only certain colors look good with polished wheels, and that is one of them. It'd look even better with a .75" front spring spacer though, at least to me.