Zone 4.25 combo, & JKS adjustable track bar: Anything else needed?

True, thanks. I don't see tire size in your profile, so that would add to the illusion of more lift, depending on the size,

Currently running 32 inch tires as it came with them. Will probably upgrade to 33 or 35s someday when the tread wears out.

I ordered a Zone 4.25 combo lift and JKS adjustable front track bar, is there anyting else I will need in order to be up and running? Just want to confirm a rear adjustable track bar is not needed, or that I am not missing anything else. Went with the combo lift as 33 will be the largest size tire I will run & I do not want to go down the never ending road of SYE, upgraded driveshaft, adjustable control arms etc...

Thankfully this is not my DD, more of a toy that gets taken out a couple times a month so I will be able to take my time with the install.

Can you show me which JKS track bar you are using? Theres a few different ones with varying degrees of lift depending on lift...not sure since the zone is only 3" suspension and 1.25 body which jks track bar to get...some say 2.5+, some are 4", idk, im a little confused....

I got the one listed for 1-3.5 inches of lift. It has worked great for me. Good luck with the lift, I have been really happy with this thus far.

Same as stated Above. U will need a 9/16 drill bit

image.jpg

Just ran across this. Called customer service said his order system had list price, but if my cart had 99.95 they would honor the price.

107114ED-7DE0-4054-B540-23C2B3F6E1E8.png