Zone Offroad kit rides rough

Just researching this ORO Swayloc, very nice. How is this different from the Currie Antirock?
Also first time on the ORO website. That airlift system seems awesome. I’d like to see that on my wife’s JKU. Bigger tires, lift, travel and will drop below stock height when dropped for easy exit/entry.
Looks like she needs a second job to finance this 🤷🏼‍♂️

I noticed you said "she" needs a second job to finance the items YOU want on her Jeep. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'd believe C vs D vs E before MT vs AT.

C D and E are sidewall plies and directly affect the stiffness of the tire.

MT and AT are tread designs. MTs typically are noiser on the highway and usually have softer compounds resulting in faster wearing tires. YMMV.

-Mac

Logically that's what makes sense to me as well but I haven't personally used enough tires to know, and I'm seeing more and more posts on here downplaying the load rating and pointing toward the terrain class and I'm getting that feeling that everything I know is wrong.

The deeper I get into these Cooper's the closer I get to having to make a decision between 15 and 17 for my next set, and that jump is reasonably likely to force me to let go of my "load C or die" requirement.

Reactions: tworley
I installed the same lift a couple of years ago. The the zone shocks have already failed. I am upgrading to the RS5000xls soon. Seems the shocks are not the most robust either so plan on changing them out anyways.
Are you talking about the RS5000x or the RS9000xl? The RS5000x is the way to go after significant experience with both of them.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low