$18 Fuel Injectors?

This is not my opinion but here is someone else's view, more holes were used for a reason...https://www.witchhunter.com/spraypattern1.php

This is not my opinion but here is someone else's view, more holes were used for a reason...https://www.witchhunter.com/spraypattern1.php

Did you read the conclusion at the end?

"In conclusion: There are quite a few different types of spray patterns. Is one better than the other? Not really... Each type is designed for a specific type of system and simply changing from one type to another may or may not be an improvement. For instance, if you install an injector with a wide "V" pattern, and it misses the intake valves, it may not work as well as the stock injector. It is usually best to use the same type of injector as was originally installed. "

Oh, and I have tried to play with injectors...It frustrated me so much that I just bought the $127 set for my stroker motor... that is why I suggested that you just replace. The kits are not much cheaper and will save you time. My time is not really valueable to me right now, but I do find that some projects are just not my field of expertise...and rebuilding an injector is not something I want to do. I would rather build control arms. Tim

Reactions: M35A2
Oh, and I have tried to play with injectors...It frustrated me so much that I just bought the $127 set for my stroker motor... that is why I suggested that you just replace. The kits are not much cheaper and will save you time. My time is not really valueable to me right now, but I do find that some projects are just not my field of expertise...and rebuilding an injector is not something I want to do. I would rather build control arms. Tim

I do appreciate your input, sir. I was able to find a complete rebuild kit for all 6 injectors for $9.00, so it's a minimal investment to try. And since the original question was about $18 injectors from a reputable source, I am HIGHLY suspicious of an entire set of injectors for $35 from eBay.

Well, I guess I have my answer... 😒

Keith Gibbons at Injector Rehab has advised me to replace them with a set of rebuilt and flow tested Bosch EV6 injectors, so I'm thinking I will probably do that.

Keith Gibbons at Injector Rehab has advised me to replace them with a set of rebuilt and flow tested Bosch EV6 injectors, so I'm thinking I will probably do that.
What is it going to total cost wise? I wonder how much prices have gone up in 10 years...