2002 Jeep Wrangler

Price too high?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cian Gaskin

Craigslist Ad, figured I'd put it here too. I'm in Chicago.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/6528315850.html
——
2002 Jeep Wrangler - 99,xxx Miles - Clean Title - Great Car
It's been my daily driver for about a few months now, and has been unbelievably reliable. Bought it in Sept. 2017, had the frame redone with the replacement rails and Por-15'd them. Fun to drive and very torquey. No lowball offers and I don't need help selling. New radiator installed, Oil Change (MobilOne Synthetic I think?), and kept pristine in good weather. Soft top is in great condition. Comes with bikini top and "truck bed" cover (never really installed it P/O gave it to us). Put on about 1k miles, give or take. Automatic, Rust free, and enjoyable. Was repainted by P/O, some minor dings, chips and bubbles here and there, but still looks good. Sony bluetooth head unit with NFC. Rough Country steering stabilizer installed Oct. 2017. BFG 33's. Great and reliable car. No rush to sell. 4.0L I6. TEXT me at (Two2For) 3Oh1-4Nine8Oh
*Frame was professionally done**Glare on one of the photos, no rust on the body itself*
Text - Don't call!

Any input - regardless of intent to purchase is greatly appreciated. I'm 16 and don't want to sell it unless I get the right price and go get a cheap one and build it up myself.

You can use any price you think reasonable, and settle for a bottom dollar you have in mind.

IMO, I don't think you can use the term 'rust free' in looking at the photos. 'Minimum rust' might be more accurate. There's definitely rust in the photos you posted on CL. Food for thought. GLWTS

Reactions: buck208
Status
Not open for further replies.