Me too. If I remember right, the stock bumper is right at 20lbs. I shaved 8" off either side of mine years ago, no idea what it weighs now. Also running a steel winch plate. Flux's bumper is going to be (already is, actually) the #1 choice of aftermarket bumpers.

Same here! I'll be swapping my stock chopped bumper and warn plate for this bumper. Really looking forward to the bumper and flux corner armor!

Reactions: tworley
If all animals were the same size, who would win in a fight?
Definitely some sort of insect.

If we’re counting bugs, a praying mantis hands down. They are terrifyingly strong and aggressive. If they ever got to human size it would be a Starship Troopers scale war!

Think about it, the Aussies couldn’t even win a war against flightless birds.

Finally got some break press time and finished bending everything. Now to welding. Making 5 takes longer then making one lol.
C207C18D-FAAB-4E8E-8A99-28F7D6E4161E.jpeg

Also have a set of LJ corners cut and countersunk, just need to bend them.
D6F2B19E-FE68-4008-879D-EB6E295785F4.jpeg

Getting closer guys. Thanks for your patience. I work 40hr day job so all this stuff has to fit in after.

Making anything one at a time takes longer than making five in parallel...

I may be reading this backwards but I will agree to disagree, welding and blending five of anything takes longer than one. Even as you figure out small time saver tricks the qty stacks up and results in more time. When one jumps to ten something that you could easily do in a small pocket of time soaks up a whole day. I will agree that the first "one" takes longer than the second "one" lol, but not the second 5 or 10.

I may be reading this backwards but I will agree to disagree, welding and blending five of anything takes longer than one. Even as you figure out small time saver tricks the qty stacks up and results in more time. When one jumps to ten something that you could easily do in a small pocket of time soaks up a whole day. I will agree that the first "one" takes longer than the second "one" lol, but not the second 5 or 10.

i think he mean per piece...like one will take you 10 hours, but 5 won't take you 50...instead it will be like 35 for instance, because you are not doing a set up for every piece. So, you're both right. 5 is taking you longer than one, but not 5x longer.