REPENT and yee shall be saved.

So long as he denounces his past self for spreading the devil's seeds of deception. 🍿

You haven't been around here long enough to have been witness to the whole Steel vs Aluminum debate and how some feel saving 200lbs or 300 lbs is VERY important...

I have steel armor so I'm WRONG and am OLD school. Last time I weighed my TJ before this whole rebuild it was just over 5K lbs with me in it.

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats and PNW_LJ
So long as he denounces his past self for spreading the devil's seeds of deception. 🍿

You're now trying to put words in my mouth... I've never claimed steel was better than... So I've never decepted anyone.

You're now trying to put words in my mouth... I've never claimed steel was better than... So I've never decepted anyone.

I'm not looking to put words in your mouth. What's the difference between your current steel corners and these aluminum corners? Why change them?

I'm not looking to put words in your mouth. What's the difference between your current steel corners and these aluminum corners? Why change them?

Not looking to change anything YET... But always looking as things come available..

If I had blank corners I could move things around a little more...

Never said they were... GR had blanks too but as Fluxor offers more things I'm looking at what he's got that I can work into my TJ. If given the choice I'd rather support fellow forum members than other vendors.

Okay, but isn't Bender a member of the forum too?

I think he got ran off...

Edit: And I have a few Motobilt items on my rig too.

Never said they were... GR had blanks too but as Fluxor offers more things I'm looking at what he's got that I can work into my TJ. If given the choice I'd rather support fellow forum members than other vendors.

Okay. If that's your guiding philosophy, why did you purchase Factor55 stuff (a vendor) when a fellow forum member created and sells quality recovery gear?

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/wildmans-tj-is-getting-a-face-lift.19356/page-303#post-1200257

Not trying to put words in your mouth, just truly confused.

Reactions: Fluxor
you're not seriously contemplating part 2 are you? maybe get part one operational?

I'm ALWAYS contemplating other things I can do. And there are things I'd like to do over.

And Fluxor is making some DOPE stuff... Don't even know what the current term of "killer" stuff is now.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Fluxor