2004 TJ will not start when hot

Rakanoth

First off, hello everyone! Been coming here to fix a few problems with my wrangler, just made my own account for this problem.

A few things to mention before addressing my main problem, the original engine had blow up recently. I am assuming the wrist pin seized up and eventually broke the piston, then the block. So we did a full engine swap and put in a 4.0 out of a 1999 cherokee. Had a few problems along the way but we have sorted them out except for this one.

My jeep will start cold, let it sit overnight and it will fire up in the morning no problem, runs and drives with no issues. No lack of power or any engine lights, no indication there is problem.

Once the jeep warms up either from driving a bit or idling, and you turn it off, it will not start again. It never stalls our or has any power problems. The engine will crank over but will not fire. I have replaced the camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, coil pack, oil pressure sensor. I've tested the injectors and every fuse and wire I can. The only change is when it's hot the fuse for both the injectors and spark will not light up. It must be electrical but I don't know what to do and I can not find any posts about this issue. The jeep is also an automatic. I'm not sure what other information may be of help so please feel free to ask and I will respond as soon as I can.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.