2005 bright silver auto TJR

IMG_9021.JPG
Here's to another 130k haha

Dude, that looks perfect! Put a winch on it and wheel the snot out of it brah! Wait till you take it off road and hit some washboard stuff. The harder you push those OME shocks, the better they perform.

Dude, that looks perfect! Put a winch on it and wheel the snot out of it brah! Wait till you take it off road and hit some washboard stuff. The harder you push those OME shocks, the better they perform.
I'm gonna be ordering the mopar rock crawler bumper soon and I want a warm xenon winch. Need to recoup some cash flow after all this lol.

Reactions: JMT
Love your Jeep and your plan...I'd check out the Exogate tire carrier before you drop the cash on a RR. That's next on my to-buy list.

Of course, I'm partial to silver Rubicons...

Who makes those floor mats?
Just noticed your question....I'm assuming they are mopar but I'm not sure. Those were in there when I picked it up, and I mm assuming they came in the jeep when the PO purchased it. I like them; retro mopar I'm hoping lol

Nice looking TJ! You're pretty set. Proportions look great! 20,000 on the Odometer. Nice drive in the TJ! Couldn't ask for a better day...Congrats

I keep comparing the dimensions of the Warn 9.5cti and the warn vr8s and on paper this winch should fit on the left side fine. The 9.5cti is 4.7" long and the vr8s is 4.5. I'll be freaking out until I unbix it tomorrow and place it inside the bumper lol.

I keep comparing the dimensions of the Warn 9.5cti and the warn vr8s and on paper this winch should fit on the left side fine. The 9.5cti is 4.7" long and the vr8s is 4.5. I'll be freaking out until I unbix it tomorrow and place it inside the bumper lol.
So jealous of that bumper! I think the VR8 should fit fine. And with that TJ that's all you'll ever need!

They say adding aftermarket stuff can usually hurt the resale value of these Jeep's. Especially ones like yours with 20,000 miles. I don't think you are hurting your resale value at all though with the modifications you have added. If anything I think you have made it more valuable. Great job!

Reactions: Starrs
They say adding aftermarket stuff can usually hurt the resale value of these Jeep's. Especially ones like yours with 20,000 miles. I don't think you are hurting your resale value at all though with the modifications you have added. If anything I think you have made it more valuable. Great job!
I agree with that, but all the mods I have added are high quality/mopar. Everything is for sale lol.

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
I normally get very bored when the build process is done, but with this jeep I don't see me getting "bored" as quickly. Something about these TJs.

Hard to get bored with a Wrangler. All you need is a nice day with no top or doors, and you'll fall in love all over again

Reactions: Starrs