IMG_3443.JPG

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

IMG_3446.JPG

IMG_3447.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

IMG_3449.JPG

Reactions: glwood and Chris
I want to get all the silver Rubicons together and have a parade. Where do we meet?

@Gunit, nice TJ! What are the specifics of your rig, ie. suspension, tire size, etc.?

Reactions: Tjrubicon
Well I have exhausted all resources to source a mopar rock crawler bumper new or used. Does any forum member have experience with the ARB rear bumper? Looks well built.

Seems like I tried multiple sites to source that bumper when I was shopping, but could not find it anywhere for a TJ, at least the version without the tire carrier arm...good luck.

Well I have exhausted all resources to source a mopar rock crawler bumper new or used. Does any forum member have experience with the ARB rear bumper? Looks well built.

Jeep buddy of mine has one on his TJ. Very well made, well designed unit. Tucks up nice and snug to the body, and has a nifty swing out lock open feature, which is nice on the trail.

Jeep buddy of mine has one on his TJ. Very well made, well designed unit. Tucks up nice and snug to the body, and has a nifty swing out lock open feature, which is nice on the trail.
Yea I have found the ARB bumper without tire carrier which I won't need on Amazon and other sites. Very pricey, but you get what you pay for I guess lol.

Reactions: Chris
Nice! Are your 33's 10.5 or 12.5?

Ps, I wash mine with soap and water all summer long without the top on!

Great looking Jeep -again.

Reactions: Starrs
Can you tell me who makes the black diamond plate rocker covers? I am restoring my wife's 2003 TJ in Gloss black and I think the diamond plate rockers would add a nice touch to her diamond plate running boards. Nice looking Jeep.

Can you tell me who makes the black diamond plate rocker covers? I am restoring my wife's 2003 TJ in Gloss black and I think the diamond plate rockers would add a nice touch to her diamond plate running boards. Nice looking Jeep.
Thank you. Honestly I'm not sure. It's a factory option on the rubicon model so it came from the factory like that on mine.

The diamond plate rocker covers came standard on the Rubicon and was not available on other models. I see them listed used on CL frequently here in AZ.

Thanks for the quick reply. Are they metal or plastic? Thanks
The Rubicon ones are metal. I believe Rugged ridge makes some plastic ones that go on with 3M tape that are pretty cheap. If you look hard enough on craigslist and don't mind the drive you might be able to find a set of used metal ones. You'll just have to clean them up. I picked up ours for our LJ for $50. We sandblasted them and painted them a gloss black. The guy gave us the rubber liners too. Spend 30 minutes cleaning those up, bought some hardware from lowes and have been happy ever since lol.

View attachment 22113 I don't do product endorsement often, but this stuff is great if you want a quick detail without having to put the top back on to wash the jeep. Very smooth finish when done.
Stunning! You sir have a beautiful Rubicon. Baby that thing, it's a real head turner. I like what you've done with it too. Everything is tasteful and not "overdone" like so many TJs I see.