Ohio 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rocky Mountain Edition - $11,000

stieriously

Supporting Member
Price
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rocky Mountain Edition - $11,000. Please read full listing for contact info!

LOW mileage - 89,862 miles
6-speed manual (rare)
LEGENDARY and sought-after 4.0L inline 6 cyl engine
Cruise control
Air conditioning
Patriot Blue exterior
Soft top

Rocky Mountain Edition premium upgrades:
Wheels
Two-tone fabric seats with Jeep logo
Track Lok rear Dana 44 axle
rear disc brakes
RME decal

Additional aftermarket upgrades:
Stereo
front Metalcloak powder coated fenders
Aftermarket powder coated front bumper
BRIGHT aftermarket LED headlights!

Firestone Destination All-Terrain tires. Vehicle has not been smoked in. 4x4 works amazing in both hi and lo. Frame is great, the interior is great. Mileage is low and engine runs well.

Some issues: rust spots forming on aftermarket fenders and bumper, as well as small rust spots beneath passenger-side door and on tailgate. There is a vibration at highway speed around 65mph. Battery drains if not driven. Air conditioning blows ice cold, but there is an aging vacuum hose that will need to be replaced soon. Soft top has a small tear above passenger-side door, but does not allow weather to affect the interior.

You will be hard-pressed to find a Jeep Wrangler that has been as loved and cared for as this one. Despite some rust on the exterior, the car is in incredible shape and ready for your next adventure.

Serious inquiries only! Located in Dayton, Ohio. Contact [email protected] and mention “Annie” in your email so that I know you’ve read the listing.

IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

IMG_2642.jpeg

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg

IMG_2646.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

IMG_2651.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

IMG_2654.jpeg

IMG_2637.jpeg

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but with that amount of rust on the body and frame, you're probably looking for a lot less than your asking price. I would probably expect between $7-8K for this, maybe less.

I agree. I hate to say it but 7000 is probably the best you can get for this. It has good mileage. However my buddy has a TJ like yours, he did a frame repair on both sides which I am more than sure this Jeep will need based on the center frame rails. Patching it would cost at least 2000$, and swapping it would be about $5000, that's only the frame. Repairing the body rust which I am currently doing on mine, myself. Would cost around $3000. This is honestly a project vehicle rather than a show, which is fine but the pricing is steep for its current condition. Good luck!

Reactions: Bowhunter