2005 Rubicon; A Rubi Brother

I pulled the trigger on the tires a couple days ago, and I go in next week to get them installed. This weekend I'm going to lift the rear to 3" and dial in the pinion in preparation for the 33s. The front is already at 3" and I decided it's just better to leave the factory rake. I'm also going to tweak the front best I can because part of the tire promo is they do the alignment when it's all said and done. I'd rather not have to adjust arms and alignment twice.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
Oh snap :cool: I’m thrilled with how the tires and wheels turned out. Trying to replace the OPDA so I can use them!
IMG_1615.jpeg

IMG_1630.jpeg
IMG_1631.jpeg

It's crazy how much the look changes with wheels and tires.

Its the colors too. I ran 33's with those same wheels...I think the lighter colors highlight them more.
View attachment 522174

Not that @Jamison C's jeep looks bad or anything, its just interesting to see how colors change perception.

My brother said it almost looked like an off road package you could purchase from the factory. The wheels are more unique but still fit in in a “stock” manner, but the yellow center caps pop and make them look a little more prominent. I’m extremely pleased with how they turned out.