I recently bought a 2005 Willy TJ with 6 speed transmittion. The check engine light is on my diagnostic check came up with the downstream O2 sensor are very slow. Has anyone had any problems withtheirs? Also it has 128k miles...other than the regular fluid flushes/changes is there something else I should do to keep this running for years.

20190318_193629.jpg

20190318_193658.jpg

WOW its been a while since I've updated this thread; lots of moving around for school/internships BUT I have done a bit of work and will update with pictures later today.

Around June this year I installed a DPG off-road kit to my wrangler, including a 2.5 inch OME suspension lift, 1.25 inch JKS body lift, JKS front and rear track bars and sway bar links and a Brown Dog Off-Road motor mount lift.

20190706_225457.jpg

To overcome the issues of the Dana 35 in the rear, I swapped in chromoly 27-spline axle shafts (I know its not the best option but I'm on a budget)

I then put on 33 inch Cooper Discoverer AT3 xlts wrapped around some Mammoth wheels (the closest I could find to AEV TJ wheels)

20190718_150532.jpg

Shortly after that, my clutch went on a trip down to Cape Cod, leaving me stranded until I was able change it out at a close friends garage. I was very fortunate to have a friend with a lift nearby!

20190718_171017.jpg

And its been smooth sailing since! I've now made many trips from home in CT to Maryland for my internship, as well as taken some trips into Virginia for trails.

20190830_072616.jpg

The Discoverer AT3 xlts are perfect, quiet on road and very grippy off-road, and I couldn't be happier with the build so far! Right now, I'm looking at putting a layer of thinsulate and fabric to add a little sound deadening as well as help my mobile "ice-box" in the mornings. I've already added heated seats in underneath my Bartact seat covers, so the cold is getting easier to deal with.

20190818_125254.jpg

I'll update this more as I go along. Hopefully I will have more pictures to upload soon!