33.5 x 12.5 MT/R replacement

It looks like not just 35" but 33" are also discontinued.

These are only tires i have ran. What are my choices for a similar tire?

Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac?

https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/wrangler-duratrac
While the only GY tire I find in that size is the Duratrac which is a great tire. IF you call around to the GY tire shops or ask them to do a online search; you may find a couple of the MTRs of that size still in the system at another store.

Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T, Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, Grabber X3, Cooper STT Pro, BFG KM3, Dick Cepek Extreme Country. Mud terrains off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

Tons of good choices for the FL rocks. ;)

you are a funny guy! I'm looking for some tires driving to Arizona.

No more hot sauce for you! the hot sauce Nazi
No need for a MTR in Fl. How about Milestar Patagonia? ;)
what I need in florida and what I want are two different things! lol

they quoted 2000 bucks for 5 duratracs mounted!

• Wow
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I got 5 General Grabber ATx 33x12.5r15 installed for $173/tire about 6 months ago. Lifetime rotation and balance. Also a $100 mail in rebate to boot. My advice is find the tire you want then scavange the internet for the cheapest price and find someone local who will match that tire price.

WTH! I was looking at replacing my wheels and 35" tires and the quote was $1800 for 5 mounted, balanced and delivered. I think I'm going with the Cooper STT Pro MT tires.
we got a guy SE of us that runs cooper stt blems out of a trailer...........4 for 800 for 35's
been quite a few MTR's goin up for sale used on FB locally also, guys dumpin them cause they can't get singles to keep the set.

I’m on my second set of STT Pros and they have been great on our Florida trails.

What’s your timeframe for tires and what size wheel? My current set only have about 3,000 miles on them and I’ll be swapping out all five for 35s (same STT Pros) once the Revolution gear set is available.

They will be in Bonita Springs or Tampa.