SOLD 97-06 supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local gut xhaged his mind. Told me keep the deposit. If u want it everything is removed. And I can ship this week.

For 2k i will buy it! Thats everything including ecm supercharger,hp tuner injectors, spark plugs, belt piping, and vacuum lines

I reused the injectors. I dont really want to rebuy them.

Well whats the specs so i can buy the same ones

When will it ship?
Can go this week.

Well the day your ready to ship I will send payment

I'll send pics of it boxed.

You ready to ship?

I need the tune file and hp tuner serial #

So it will ship today if i send payment?

I need a bit more packing material.

Going to have to be 2 boxes. I'm not comfortable with how it looks in one. Packed in there. I do t want anything to get damaged

Did you get the kit shipped?

You need to get shipped! I Paid you several days ago.

Itll go Friday. If that's not ok ill send the $ back.

Well if you can't ship it tomorrow refund my money

Get the tracking info

Never got the tracking #'s

I need proof that you mailed the kit?

So neither of the tracking #'s show fedex having the packages! Labels where created but they never got scanned? What is the story?

She dropped them @ fedex. I'm back in the area at 3. I'll be at the FedEx store she dropped them to by 4 pm.

There is no change on shipping still says pending it looks like i am getting scammed here

4 days later and it says the same thing?

You decided to screw me out of the hp tuner? Not in the box!

I think you better refund me the cost of the tuner or take everything back.

Sorry. Its in my gun safe. I have to lock shit up from my kids. Itll be in the mail Monday. Will send tracking.

Is that hp tuner shipped next day air yet?

I see you setting expectations. Management 101. Good on you.

Or refund me $500

guess your next management tip is screw the customer out of every dollar. Send the refund today

Your ecm has a stock tune on it. Did u ship the right ecm?

I want to return everything

Thanks for being super dishonest i have everything ready to ship send my refund today!

Andy9743--that looks pretty damning. Response?

tenor (14).gif

Is that where you clowns hang? Doubt he can afford a walk in gun safe being how much of a cheap scam artist he is!

Your ecm has a stock tune on it. Did u ship the right ecm?
Sounds like you got the tuner to check this right? So while you didn’t get everything right away it sounds like you got everything, or was more stuff missing?

Is that where you clowns hang? Doubt he can afford a walk in gun safe being how much of a cheap scam artist he is!
Yes, OP’s set the tone.

I notice the private texts you posted were a little demanding and without any grace. You will always run into the same thing if that is how you roll. I’m sure you are already aware of that though.

insulting people is also another flag that pops when I read posts. Funny is one thing, you are not funny.

Yes, OP’s set the tone.

I notice the private texts you posted were a little demanding and without any grace. You will always run into the same thing if that is how you roll. I’m sure you are already aware of that though.

insulting people is also another flag that pops when I read posts. Funny is one thing, you are not funny.
Kinda the tone I got out of the text too? People don't usually go out of the way for you when you talk to them like shit?

So when any of you spend $2,000 and the seller totally screws you and refuses to help in any way! Or Accept a return and issue you a refund. You go well he is stand up guy! Yeah i doubt that 99% of the trolls on this thread would hunt him down in person! I still want to see the proof that andy ever had tuning! I think he faked it the whole time!

So when any of you spend $2,000 and the seller totally screws you and refuses to help in any way! Or Accept a return and issue you a refund. You go well he is stand up guy! Yeah i doubt that 99% of the trolls on this thread would hunt him down in person! I still want to see the proof that andy ever had tuning! I think he faked it the whole time!
No one said any of that. We asked questions to try to understand and commented that you’re a rather hostile buyer, so maybe cutting some contact may make sense.

Reactions: zebra12
Why dint you ask for this proof prior sending the payment? If you bought it without knowing, going with the info that was given thats all on you. Ao far the only thing the seller missed is the tuned ecu.

Status
Not open for further replies.