2.5" Rough Country lift(new coils and N3 shocks) 1.5" spacers, 4" overall
1.5" transfer case drop
Rampage Frameless soft top
New 285/75/16 general grabber ATX
Ford 8.8 with 4.88s
Cree LED headlights with rugged ridge black headlight bezel and retainers
Nighlight led flood lights

Whats to come:
SYE (saw one on Amazon that comes with the double cardon drive shaft for around 450)
New control arms(not sure which ones yet....suggestions appreciated)

I have a new gas tank skid plate that should be here today(2/5/2019). I'll install this weekend and plan on doing a write up for this forum. You dont see a whole lot on these. I'll be sure to get pics and be as detailed as possible.

Loving this forum. My two sons love this jeep....my wife is pretty indifferent about it. But, she enjoys the fact that the boys and i love it! Haha thanks for letting me share my experiences!!

I had planned on trying to get it painted this summer. I love the green and tan color combo. And you are right, that particular color, is obsolete. I'm still trying to figure that out.

I had planned on trying to get it painted this summer. I love the green and tan color combo. And you are right, that particular color, is obsolete. I'm still trying to figure that out.
You can get the color for a complete spray no problem, color matching for touch up is difficult to match.

Update!

Exhaust manifold is fixed! Sounds and performs so much better!

Another one down, some odd million other things to go......

Skid for the gas tank came in! To be installed this weekend!

Seems like every time I upgrade or work on something, a new problem or fix arises. ha! When I replaced the exhaust manifold, I noticed two idler pulleys were extremely worn out. Along with that, my belt was frayed and needed to be replaced. These were simple fixes, but just a nuisance due to the fact that I had everything put together, only to find out I needed to do more work and make another trip to the part store. But, I can't say I didn't enjoy bringing a little more life back into an old Jeep.

Reactions: TJ4Jim
And now, it's time for transmission fluid. I ordered MT90 and while I'm there, I will do the transmission mount(Daystar)

I was curious about that.....should I just stick with the stock mount?

The stock Mopar mount would be the best, it is tempting to purchase an aftermarket so called rubber trans mount as the price difference is substantial but the OEM is that much better.

I was curious about that.....should I just stick with the stock mount?

I would! Those poly mounts transmit a ton of noise and vibration into the cabin. Definitely not worth it unless you're in a race car (IMHO).

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen! I will stick with the stock mount.(in light of new found knowledge and i'm among great people) Thoughts on the MT90? I hear/read great things.....