'98 Sahara build: "Staying the Course"

You'll have no problem selling TJ half doors.
If I can sell 'em to a forum member to where they still feel they're getting a good deal, then that'd be great. Yes, I'll make a little profit off them, but they'll still be a deal for what I'll sell them for. Just need to have 'em in-hand. "Counting chickens...", and all that.

If I can sell 'em to a forum member to where they still feel they're getting a good deal, then that'd be great. Yes, I'll make a little profit off them, but they'll still be a deal for what I'll sell them for. Just need to have 'em in-hand. "Counting chickens...", and all that.
Can't wait to see what they look like (the chickens).

Reactions: Squatch
Hey Squatch, just catching up on this thread, Congratulations on the new Grand Daughter, I am still a few years away from that (I hope) enjoy!. How far do they live from you? My in-laws live less than a mile from us both a blessing and a curse!

Reactions: Squatch
Hey Squatch, just catching up on this thread, Congratulations on the new Grand Daughter, I am still a few years away from that (I hope) enjoy!. How far do they live from you? My in-laws live less than a mile from us both a blessing and a curse!
Thanks, Chief! They live about 2.5 miles away. My wife tries her best not to be "smothering" as an in-law. Me? I'm just their mechanic! LOL

upload_2018-4-6_15-11-58.jpg
upload_2018-4-6_15-12-15.jpg
upload_2018-4-6_15-12-39.jpg
upload_2018-4-6_15-12-54.jpg

Not too shabby. One very small dimple under the door lock on driver's side, and pull handle missing on passenger side. Scratches and whatnot in paint. Soft uppers are in great shape. Needs new locks (he pulled them for his full doors). All in all, I'm really pleased with the purchase. :thumbsup:

Well look at you "Mr. Half Doors"!! Nice! congratulations!!
LOL I can't quite determine if they're the same color as my '98 (these are off a '97). I think there's a slight difference in the shade of green. The other ones I have are black. Gotta figure out which ones I'll keep, and which ones will get sold.

LOL I can't quite determine if they're the same color as my '98 (these are off a '97). I think there's a slight difference in the shade of green. The other ones I have are black. Gotta figure out which ones I'll keep, and which ones will get sold.
Have you washed your Jeep lately to see if the colors match? :)

I went back to your first page to look at your Jeep again. The color is pretty close! Oh.....and I like your wheels. :)
The wheels that are on it now? Not my faves. They'll clean up fine, but I'd run my Canyons before I'd stay with those. Not sure what I'm gonna do with 'em once I get my new rims in.