Absolute manifold pressure sensor bad?

I'm assuming the one that I didn't check is probably going to be around the same specs as the others. So should I just replace the 8.6 injector? But would only one bad injector cause my car to not idle?
If you are getting that low of resistance on that injector I would replace it. I would expect to see good injectors within 10% or less of each other.

No. Even 2 poor injectors most likely would result in a misfire type condition but engine would still respond to throttle, most likely anyway.
Have you removed or tested your map sensor? Have you checked spark?

It still sounds similar to my sons ranger when the cat failed and was blocked. Easy way to check that is, since you just replaced O2 sensors, remove one and start it. If it an excessive back pressure issue it will run better with the new vent. But it could be anything causing it.
Alright so I checked injector #3 and the ohm reading was 11.8 so that one is fine...guess its not my fuel injectors

Yes, I replaced the map sensor, didn't do anything. Still dies after a few minutes.

If you are getting that low of resistance on that injector I would replace it. I would expect to see good injectors within 10% or less of each other.
I'll replace it but as other people were saying one injector wouldn't cause my car not to idle

Does it respond to adding fuel or ether to the intake when it is dying? What happens if you immediately restart it?

Does it respond to adding fuel or ether to the intake when it is dying? What happens if you immediately restart it?
It seems like the more times I try to start it and keep it idling it dies faster. So when I put my foot on the accelerator to watch the rpms go up it dies more quickly.

That's the one thing I have not checked because I have not gotten my hands on a fuel gauge yet
If you have starting fluid or ether and a buddy you can try to spray in into the intake while it’s running. If the engine is starving for fuel it will smooth out or rev up a bit. That can tell us if it a no fuel issue.
Did you try running it with a OS sensor removed?

If you have starting fluid or ether and a buddy you can try to spray in into the intake while it’s running. If the engine is starving for fuel it will smooth out or rev up a bit. That can tell us if it a no fuel issue.
Did you try running it with a OS sensor removed?
Okay tested with the starter fluid, the Jeep is definitely starving for fuel

Good lord. :ROFLMAO: Let's throw the farm at it before we throw on a pressure gauge you can rent for free.
Getting a fuel pressure gauge on my jeep is a little tough. I dont have a valve on the fuel line I have to disconnect the fuel line on the rail to get a connector and a gauge on there which is really tough to get off

Here's what my injectors look like, it's only three of them but they basically all look like this

image_50729985.JPG