SOLD AEV TJ Front Bumper and Warn XD9000i Winch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace51

Price
I have a front AEV TJ bumper removed from my 05 LJ. The winch is in good working condition and includes a brand new Warn remote ($120) and wiring harness, just run the wires up to your battery.

Located in Winston Salem, NC. I drive to Cary, NC and also Danville, VA for my job weekly so can meet you at either of those locations or in between if that is easier.

$1100 for the front bumper
$700 for the winch.

IMG_3654.jpg

Last edited:
You may want, if you haven't already, post these on the AEV forum. @Starrs may know someone looking.

Saw that when it went live. They are over there on the other forum. I bought my rear and front for 1 grand combined. Both came with brand new powder coat. Everybody thinks they struck gold when they find these haha. $2650 I thought was a typo but then I realized this is the world we live in now. YOLO
I had a tough time selling the front and rear I had for $1000. It really is insane how the market is now.

I’m not sure I want to part it. The winch new is $1550, obviously this one isn’t so pm me an offer. For some reason I can’t send you a pm here.

What if we split it and I took the bumpers? Might still be out of my price range, but just curious.

I grew up in Winston. Am now in Greenville SC. Still pass through sometimes for family, etc.

Last edited:
What if we split it and I took the bumpers? Might still be out of my price range, but just curious.

I grew up in Winston. Am now in Greenville SC. Still pass through sometimes for family, etc.

Edit: Nope, sorry, I thought these were the very similar Mopars. I should have read the title more carefully.
These are the Mopar bumpers. AEV designed them and mopar produced them as a factory add on from the dealership or to buy them. It was called a certain package. Came with sliders, and corner guards also. All very rare stuff. I could see $2650 if these were NOS and a brand new winch IMO

Reactions: skrelnik
These are the Mopar bumpers. AEV designed them and mopar produced them as a factory add on from the dealership or to buy them. It was called a certain package. Came with sliders, and corner guards also. All very rare stuff. I could see $2650 if these were NOS and a brand new winch IMO

Aha, that makes sense. Will edit my post above.

For future reference I sold the rear bumper for $850. It has surface rust and needed to be re-coated but it was in good structural condition.

I have updated my original ad.

• Wow
Reactions: SSTJ and Irun
Off Road Package 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.