Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

That's why I moved to WA. A/C went out in TX, tried to get it fixed, cost $600 for 3 days of cold air, took it back and they wouldn't do anything. It was easier to move 2,000 miles to a non-needed A/C zone than fix it.
We also went 3 days this summer during 90-100 degree days because a $10 capacitor went out and I had to buy a new one online.

We also went 3 days this summer during 90-100 degree days because a $10 capacitor went out and I had to buy a new one online.
3 days?

I had to have been destined for no A/C. First I had a 1981 Subaru. Car was baby poo-poo brown color with adult poo-poo brown interior. Did the AC work? No. After two Mustangs and a Pontiac that had working A/C, I retreated to a 1991 civic. Did the AC work? No. It did get 33 mpg though. Got a 2005 F250. What happened to the AC? Went out. Only got 11.5 mpg anyway. Purchased a shiny red 2005 TJ. So excited the AC worked! For once in my life I was set. What happened 1 year later? AC broke. After four vehicles and no AC for 15 summers in hotter than hell TX, I solved the problem; move north.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Will that York compressor still fit in there with a V8, Highlines, and Coil overs?... Just lookin' ahead a little. ;)
Ha. I have no plans for a v8. If my engine died perhaps a stroker but at 6,000 miles a year it may be a while.

But what about the other two mods?

200.gif

You beat me to the punch! 🤣

This guy can't stop. He embarrasses me.
I'll let you tell me all the issues before I do it. The biggest PITA about highlining on my jeep would be all the smog junk under the hood. I'd likely need to relocate it all to the abs tray then move my locker pumps somewhere else.

Reactions: JMT and DrDmoney
I'll let you tell me all the issues before I do it. The biggest PITA about highlining on my jeep would be all the smog junk under the hood. I'd likely need to relocate it all to the abs tray then move my locker pumps somewhere else.
The ABS tray is the first thing to go.

You might have to guinea pig the high lines. I’m still thinking about punting. If I get the big bucks this end of the year you’ll see them in Moab.