Am I missing something from my seat bracket?

CovertRat

So I have a 2000 Jeep that I have ordered seats and brackets for. While I was at it I purchased stableseat bushings to replace the worn parts on the fold and tumble. As seen in the picture, my torx bolt should take the flat washer. As I was taking off the torx bolt, I noticed that my washer looks more like the one pictured for 2003-2006 model. Am I missing something? I sure hope the brackets I ordered are correct for my year because either stable seat has something wrong or I have something
different going on.

FEF88A16-6017-44E5-AA15-F618CC0A8790.jpeg

36BB8E80-3161-4CC4-82CB-8F47AD6B08FB.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for the bushing kit information; I ordered a bushing kit set as spares for the future....
Shortly after purchasing the Jeep this past January I checked them.
The bolts and sliders were in good condition at the time, but I applied Amsoil synthetic grease to the bolt and sliders for both the passenger and drivers seats; since I can be anal when it comes to things like this.

Last edited:
To be honest, I’d rather not have the flip feature on the drivers side. I’d rather have a more solid seating mount at least on the drivers side. For the time being I swapped the bolt/bushing with the passenger side. Here is a picture of it installed and a picture of the passenger side without bushing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I plan on ordering a set of bushings for the 2003+ model seats so I can fix things up. My other concern at the moment is what mounting brackets do I have. It doesn’t look to have ever been touched. Yet it seems I need bushings for a 2003+ model seat bracket. I ordered Mastercraft Baja RS seats with corresponding brackets for 2000 model. I guess I’ll find out when everything gets here in a few weeks.

My 2000 needed the shouldered washers as well.

I contacted Stable Seat and he sent me a couple of the ‘03-‘06 washers.

That’s what I wanted to hear. I have already ordered another set of the other seat parts (figure couldn’t hurt to have extras). I just wanted to make sure I didn’t have 2003+ risers or something.