An honest discussion on Jeep size and does it really matter

I'm guessing you never introduced them to AndyG then? ;)
p.s. You can train the brown skunks to load the dishwasher. Was that racist? :unsure:
View attachment 437324

Everything is racist these days……
@AndyG would probably want one if he found out so no I won’t tell him. You know how those bama folks are, ground hog meat, possum, skunk are all delicious

Oh my the secret is out!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I bought some for myself. Comes in two flavors. 🤫

1688308227162.png

1688307991961.png

Everything is racist these days……
@AndyG would probably want one if he found out so no I won’t tell him. You know how those bama folks are, ground hog meat, possum, skunk are all delicious

I can’t even train my wife to load the dishwasher.

In Alabama the term loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

There is a sheathing board that was used years ago and it had a racial slur as the first word because of its black color- We call it “sheathing of color” now. Got to be proper.

The N. American automobile market has always had a size creep problem. Look at the original Honda Civic - it kept growing in size over the years to the point where Honda had to introduce a new model to cover "small car". At least twice! Never mind that you can't even buy a new pickup truck that isn't a double cab brodozer.

The N. American automobile market has always had a size creep problem. Look at the original Honda Civic - it kept growing in size over the years to the point where Honda had to introduce a new model to cover "small car". At least twice! Never mind that you can't even buy a new pickup truck that isn't a double cab brodozer.

Even the newer Tacos are pretty big. You could always buy a Ford Maverick or a Santa Cruz...

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
If the JT wasn't so high priced, I wouldn't mind having one of then.

Maybe if they finally made a 2 door, short bed option. Just too long for me. And they look derpy unless they're on 40s. I'd love for Jeep to bring back the Commanche, but I'm too scared of how they might go about redesigning it.

Even the newer Tacos are pretty big. You could always buy a Ford Maverick or a Santa Cruz...

The Maverick isn't a true pickup - its an El Camino type vehicle. No separation between the cab and the bed. But I hear you, if I were wanting to buy a pickup, I'd almost have to buy used anyway - between the gargantuan size, the forced double cab, and not leastly, the damn "Technology".