Another new guy here

Im debating on my first mods as well for my 05 tj. I feel that two things you can never go wrong with are body armor and a winch. Whether you plan to just do some back woods trails, rock crawl, or anything in between, those are two things that you really will always need.

Outside is Beautiful

Mine still has 30s it was to short. But it gets me where I wanna go.
It would be cool to have 35s but I don't have a great need for them right now. This is my DD and I have a bad knee so making it taller doesn't work for me right now. That is until it becomes a weekend warrior of sorts then all bets are off. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sasquatchewan
T
Im debating on my first mods as well for my 05 tj. I feel that two things you can never go wrong with are body armor and a winch. Whether you plan to just do some back woods trails, rock crawl, or anything in between, those are two things that you really will always need.

Outside is Beautiful
hat a good solid plan , these Jeeps are very capable with stock form ,I can do all I need with 33" tires & not wear out/stress axles , tie-rod , drag-link. 35" would look better on mine but like the ride & daily drive of this LJ it's wonderful, but if I was younger & exstream offroad like when I was young I'd upgrade everything & run 35's or 37's like my 1st Jeep CJ

Reactions: p.sauce1123