Another overheating thread (white smoke coming from radiator)

MOTOcity

Tj started overheating over the weekend. i replaced radiator, thermostat and water pump and its still overheating. no check engine light or antyhing.
i burped the system twice.

there is also some white smoke coming from new radiator. rode a few miles to car wash and rinsed engine bay of coolant residue and still whtie smoke comes from radiator. not sure what to do now

What did you replace them with? More than enough stories on here about installing non-oem cooling equipment and issues short after.

What does "coming from the radiator" mean? Top? bottom? Open cap? somewhere in the fins? Leaking hose? I spilled coolant on my radiator when I replaced it, the coolant took awhile to burn off and would steam. It was fun telling people I didnt have an issue.

White smoke coming from the radiator? That's a bit odd. It's possible your radiator has a leak in it. Have you inspected it thoroughly?

Without using OE Mopar replacement parts for the cooling system, all bets are off. That auto part store brand stuff (i.e. AutoZone) is literal garbage.

Tj started overheating over the weekend. i replaced radiator, thermostat and water pump and its still overheating. no check engine light or antyhing.
i burped the system twice.

there is also some white smoke coming from new radiator. rode a few miles to car wash and rinsed engine bay of coolant residue and still whtie smoke comes from radiator. not sure what to do now
Where is the smoke coming from the fins or is it from the cop please be more specific I bought the cheapest radiator possible for $47 I've had it for five years and no problem whatsoever