Another TJ on 37s thread

Some shiit bites back homie.
nobody's worried about your bite, homie
images.jpeg

So blaine, what pads fit or are you not gonna tell me. Ill have to find out. Poor me I guess
When you received the brake kit, there were part numbers on the boxes for the pads and rotors. The pad is a 1084 and the rotor is a 120.67053 Centric or equivalent. Not quite sure why you asked it that way since until that post I was completely unaware that you failed to note the part numbers when you got the kit or that you had in any other way requested that information.

Sorry boys, we been seriously busy with catalytic converter theafts. Crammed out 281 cars for avis inless than a month. But the TJ, hairline crack in te rear diff cover at drain hole, done. Top fill for front Dana 30 plug is stripped coming out, no real reason why,,, done. Got Currie comming then powder. Dont get uptight boys,,,,better days ahead lol. Fuel on dually today was 230 bucks. Got two springfield Saints and 10k rounds here now. Finally have my girl which is a Colt AR15A4. My baby coming. he off to the 60 cal 7.62mm, the my beloved 50cal. Stay tuned boys,,,,this shit is gonna get wylde. Why? Cause uncle Joe and the dumbist mutha phuca on the planet is running it wide phucin open,,,,you go girls!

No spare. I kinda roll like that. Im in New orleans dude. Im not running on anything but semi,,,,,,,, flat concrete. Plus we drink beer,,,,,,in volume

No spare. I kinda roll like that. Im in New orleans dude. Im not running on anything but semi,,,,,,,, flat concrete. Plus we drink beer,,,,,,in volume

Reactions: sourbluff