Any rule of thumb for white letter direction on tires?

We’re going to see somebody die on stage one day.

My money is on Mick Jagger.

s-Net-Worth-How-Much-Is-The-Rock-Star-Really-Worth.jpg

There is a meme somewhere that says the summer of 2069 is closer than the summer of 1969.

He is actually still an A list artist, back on tour this year. Sounds better than ever.

I noticed last night 2 bands are having a 50th anniversary tour- We’re going to see somebody die on stage one day.

Oh, I'm a fan. I saw Bryan Adams at Astroworld (Houston Six Flags back in the day) in the 80's.

I saw Journey a few weeks ago here in Austin....with Toto...ha. I knew 2 Toto songs, maybe 3, but they rocked ha.

Journey sounded great.....but it's a different scene to see 3/4 older guys in their 70's and lead singer is a young guy from Manila in pink leather pants.

I'm going to see Metallica this summer.....and I'll have musician ear plugs HA!!!

Oh, I'm a fan. I saw Bryan Adams at Astroworld (Houston Six Flags back in the day) in the 80's.

I saw Journey a few weeks ago here in Austin....with Toto...ha. I knew 2 Toto songs, maybe 3, but they rocked ha.

Journey sounded great.....but it's a different scene to see 3/4 older guys in their 70's and lead singer is a young guy from Manila in pink leather pants.

I'm going to see Metallica this summer.....and I'll have musician ear plugs HA!!!

Boy Arnel has a set of pipes- That’s sort of the craziest story to find some kid literally singing for supper- Those guys have been very good to him financially.

The last time I saw Journey Neal was on the Jumbotron- I have never seen a guitar player that good. Steve Vai had some freakish talent but Neal Schon was unreal. We need to start a thread about good live ask that we’ve all got to see.

I saw Metallica a couple times a few years ago. Great concerts one inside and one outside. The one inside was supposed to be the loudest concert ever in the US Bank stadium that is until Rammstein came to town last fall, Rammstein was an impressive show and the pyro was incredible. I'm happy to have been able to experience both.

1678202906356.jpeg

I saw Metallica a couple times a few years ago. Great concerts one inside and one outside. The one inside was supposed to be the loudest concert ever in the US Bank stadium that is until Rammstein came to town last fall, Rammstein was an impressive show and the pyro was incredible. I'm happy to have been able to experience both.

View attachment 405494

I feel old. Saw Metallica open for Ozzy before Cliff Burton died.

White letters tend to get trashed on the rocks so I always have the letters on the inside. I run white letters out on my Firebird because the vehicle stays clean. However, the white letters on BFG tires tend to stain over time and look like garbage after a couple years.

9A6B08D7-8A08-4184-B1FD-7056BC240385.jpeg

White letters tend to get trashed on the rocks so I always have the letters on the inside. I run white letters out on my Firebird because the vehicle stays clean. However, the white letters on BFG tires tend to stain over time and look like garbage after a couple years.

View attachment 405513

On some it looks good.
20141115_071522.jpg

• USA Proud
Reactions: L J