Any Star Wars lore fans here?

Anybody watching Boba Fett? Seems the last episode was more Mandalorian but it’s been entertaining so far.

Yes, I'm watching the series with my family.

I must have been psychic because as were were about to start the episode, I mentioned it seems like Boba Fett should run into the Mandalorian soon.

Great episode though..

I thought it was sad when Mando got stripped from being a Mandalorian because he admitted to removing his helmet.

They also made it seem like they're about to bump into Grogu.

I assume this will lead to Mando and Bobba working together. At least for an episode or so.

Reactions: Apparition

I must have been psychic because as were were about to start the episode, I mentioned it seems like Boba Fett should run into the Mandalorian soon.

Great episode though..

I thought it was sad when Mando got stripped from being a Mandalorian because he admitted to removing his helmet.

I assume this will lead to Mando and Bobba working together. At least for an episode or so.
Yes it didn’t seem fair. I like where it’s going.

Anybody watching Boba Fett? Seems the last episode was more Mandalorian but it’s been entertaining so far.

Great episode though..

One of my best friends is a die herd Star Wars fan and said he was really disappointed in the show. I hadn’t watched any yet because I wanted to binge watch them.

I decided to watch the released episodes and so far have loved every one of them, especially the tribal culture with the Tuskins. Really glad they’ve added some more behind them.

I felt like the Mando episode was unnecessary but the writers know what they’re doing so I reserve judgement. It was cool seeing a peek into Mandalore’s past with the Empire.

Reactions: suicideking
I’ve only watched a few episodes of season one of the Mandalorian, and am dying to catch up with Boba Fett and Mando.

I’m hoping once I’m settled in to the new house, I can binge out on them both!

Up until episode 5 the show was garbage.
195FB47B-E164-4941-B485-B6789C8A77DD.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Jamison C
Ran screaming from the Star Wars universe upon the appearance of Jar-Jar Binks! Haven't looked back since...

The Phantom Menace it's entirety pretty much killed it for me.

I have an almost oddly specific, but distinct and clear memory of putting a VHS tape of Empire Strikes Back into the VCR and watching it, by myself, while my mom was in the kitchen. We moved out of that house when I was 6 (the second of 3 times I've moved from Colorado to Oklahoma, lol) so I know I wasn't any older than that and it was clearly not the first time I'd seen it.

So by the time Phantom Menace came out, I was 16 and I'd been watching the charred skeletal remains of Luke's aunt and uncle, dismemberments and decapitations via light saber, living beings being eaten by Rancor and thrown into sarlacc pits, and smoke coming off of Luke while he was being electrocuted almost to death since I was barely more than a toddler...so why the F did I just pay over two hours wages to watch this pod racing sesame street bullshit?! Then pile on two more steaming piles of Binks surrounded by great acting talent wasted on terrible writing and directing and I was primed to jump over to the Tolkien fanbase.

I've continued to watch the movies and I hold Empire Strikes Back easily in my top 5 all time favorites, but with only a couple exceptions (Rogue One and Mandalorian), the content I've consumed after Empire has made me like the franchise a little less, so I didn't want to do anymore to ruin it including exploring any more of the lore. Based on this thread it's probably worth checking out, but it's hard to imagine finding the time to do it right now.

The Phantom Menace it's entirety pretty much killed it for me.

I have an almost oddly specific, but distinct and clear memory of putting a VHS tape of Empire Strikes Back into the VCR and watching it, by myself, while my mom was in the kitchen. We moved out of that house when I was 6 (the second of 3 times I've moved from Colorado to Oklahoma, lol) so I know I wasn't any older than that and it was clearly not the first time I'd seen it.

So by the time Phantom Menace came out, I was 16 and I'd been watching the charred skeletal remains of Luke's aunt and uncle, dismemberments and decapitations via light saber, living beings being eaten by Rancor and thrown into sarlacc pits, and smoke coming off of Luke while he was being electrocuted almost to death since I was barely more than a toddler...so why the F did I just pay over two hours wages to watch this pod racing sesame street bullshit?! Then pile on two more steaming piles of Binks surrounded by great acting talent wasted on terrible writing and directing and I was primed to jump over to the Tolkien fanbase.

I've continued to watch the movies and I hold Empire Strikes Back easily in my top 5 all time favorites, but with only a couple exceptions (Rogue One and Mandalorian), the content I've consumed after Empire has made me like the franchise a little less, so I didn't want to do anymore to ruin it including exploring any more of the lore. Based on this thread it's probably worth checking out, but it's hard to imagine finding the time to do it right now.
See I’m obsessed with anything Star Wars related, so to be honest I love all content. Only thing I’ve rely been disappointed in was The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker. Absolute steaming piles that backsmacked the OT. There was so much content to explore after ROTJ and they chose to ignore it and do their own thing. Mando has been damage control for that.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
See I’m obsessed with anything Star Wars related, so to be honest I love all content. Only thing I’ve rely been disappointed in was The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker. Absolute steaming piles that backsmacked the OT. There was so much content to explore after ROTJ and they chose to ignore it and do their own thing. Mando has been damage control for that.

It may have something to do with Phantom Menace being released when you were 6 (snooped your profile for that info). That's not a dig or anything, just an observation about the context. I have a 6 year old, and if went to see Phantom Menace it was probably around the time frame I might take him to see Toy Story 2 or The Iron Giant; while for me, Phantom Menace fell in with Fight Club, Boondock Saints, and The Matrix.

Then again, my dad liked the Phantom Menace and he had been through law school and a divorce before the first Star Wars hit theaters. So maybe it's not a simple matter of young vs old, but a specific window it fell in for me where I was mostly looking for movies full of violence with some nudity sprinkled in for good measure.

If I never watched a Star Wars movie other than the original 3 I'd be happy. But I am liking what they are doing with Mando and Boba.

I've not seen any of Rebels or Clone Wars animated stuff, so I had no clue who the guy was at the end of episode 6.

But episode 6 is everything I've ever wanted from post-ROTJ Star Wars. I've a MASSIVE love for the Expanded Universe stuff, it was a huge part of my childhood. So, seeing that era of the Star Wars characters is just... I'll take it every day and twice on Sunday.

I like book of Boba, they should have either speed it up or slowed it down though. The Tuscan raider stuff was super cool and they could have spent more time there imo. The last episode has been my favorite. My son went nuts when he saw Cad Bane In live action, and pumped with Black krrsantan. But we both want to see some of the other bounty hunters from the movies and animated showes like embo and bosk

Reactions: Jamison C
I thought the tusken stuff was pointless and boring. Yawn. I got my fill of tusken raider culture in, what was it, Planet of Twilight I think?