Any Star Wars lore fans here?

May4th.jpg

May4thb.jpg

Vader_G.jpg

don't be fooled by Disney, they hate all the legacy characters this is another bait and switch show which is going to be more about the (strong independent) woman sent to hunt him down than Obi Wan himself.

Well like I tell my kids, Rey got Han Solo killed so she could take Chewbacca.

We have high hopes for the new series. Though I don't have high expectations.

Reactions: Apparition
Point in case

You can always count on Disney to make it more about a new character that's a powerful black woman instead of focusing more on Obi Wan. Gotta figure corporate had a meeting and came up with a modern/trendy character to play the lead villain. They'll show some quick shots of Darth Vader to string you along, but he's not the important one somehow.

After the first episode, my 11yo said "That was it? Nothing really happened."

I'll watch it because my 3 boys will watch it with me and hope for more Darth Vader scenes.

Since I'm not crazy into Star Wars I liked that if fills in some back story but Boba Fett was a much more entertaining show.

Reactions: suicideking
Bad news everyone

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-new-jedi-order-movie-rey-daisy-ridley-return/

Daisy Ridley Back as Rey In Star Wars: New Jedi Order, Set 15 Years After Rise of Skywalker

Star Wars: New Jedi Order will be directed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy,...

From Wikipidia:

Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is a Canadian journalist, filmmaker and activist known for her work in films that highlight the inequality for women.

There are so many good stories they could have pulled from legends and instead they choose this. Such a disappointment.

Mandalorian has been really good this season and I’m stoked for Ahsoka and the Rebels gang/Thrawn.

Reactions: thekidwithquestions